McKenzie Jo Photography

Photo Packages

Couples / Engagements / Anniversaries

(starting at)


“McKenzie captured the personality of our relationship better than even our wedding pictures. She balanced guiding us through ideas and direction with letting us be ourselves and finding what felt right to us. We enjoyed the experience so much that we hired her for pictures of our extended family as well. We cannot recommend her enough.”

Elopement Coverage

(starting at)


After doing multiple shoots with Kenz, what sets her apart is the intention she brings to creating a safe environment to tell your story. She empowers you to step into a place of vulnerability and confidence. 

Reclaiming Session

(starting at)


“McKenzie made me feel seen + valued + apperciated throughout the whole shoot. She kept asking me questions and giving me prompts to feel + sit with where I am at and who I am currently. It was a moment to slow down and feel one with myself. This was an experience and shoot I truly needed and will look back on + cherish. What a perfect way to start the year.”

Frequently Asked Questions

How many photographs do you include?

This varies each for each session. Knowing myself – I tend to overshoot, and I am not one to withold any images from a photoshoot. If I feel an emotion from a photograph, I will also deliver it to you.

What is your turnaround time?

This varies as well. I try and deliver my couples and reclaiming sessions within 7-9 business days and elopements within 3-4 weeks.

How does the payment process work? Do you offer split payments?

I require a 20% retainer to secure your spot on my calendar, and the remaining 80% is due 30 days prior for elopements and 14 days prior for other sessions. I am happy to split the payments into two if that works best for you.

What is the booking process?

It is important to me that we are a good fit both ways. If you have filled the inquiry form out or not, I would love to connect over the phone and get to know you a little better. There is no pressure to book and at the very least, I am honored to know a little more of your story. If we decide to move forward, I will send you a proposal that outlines payment and includes the contract. After that, the magic happens.

Do you travel? How do traveling expenses work?

Traveling is one my favorite parts of this job. Travel fees include: paying for travel (I.e plan ticket, gas etc.) + stay.

What should we wear?

I want to co-create here with you. It will depend on the vibe of the shoot, your vision, etc. I create a moodboard on Pinterest for all of my shoots, so I am happy to share that with you while we plan. 

McKenzie Jo Photography